Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday

Well, I went out and am back feeling very tired but better than the3 last time I was out here .. not surprising I guess as that time was just a few days after I'd taken the tablet.

The swelling has gone down a lot so something's on the mend. Still problems from it all. It's amazing though .. this morning I was wondering, for a little while, if I'd be calling the hospital up again for advice or going in cause of the way I was feeling .. but, a few hours later, I managed to go out for a while.

Didn't really want to go that much .. things are still much worse than they were but ... well, there you go again.

Oh .. so things have altered that much have they???? C'est la vie .. huh.

As for them .. well, don't know what's wrong so hard to say what would help. They certainly sound as if they have quite a lot of charisma and know which buttons to press when it comes to other people.

Anyway .. off to do the pills etc and try to eat something .. still haven't managed and, unfortunately, still don't have any appetite.

Anyway, I'll try again.