Monday, May 17, 2010

24 hours later

Back from the hospital .. wasn't there too long this time. Passed out early this morning and had trouble getting my meds down later on and couldn't move very well .. so off to the hospital again.

I was there a few hours and started to feel a bit better and after having some tests done came back here .... with, yes, another pack of pills.

Being there meant I couldn't take care of the other problem .. but, it does seem to be a bit better and while one day might set things back a little doubt it will be for long .. and I did get the relevant pill down roughly within time.

I have slept some today .. quite soon after I passed out .. about six hours sleep .. or maybe more .. could well be a couple more I guess and been dozing kind of very lightly on and off quite soon after I got back. Suppose I should soon get myself to chair though .. if I do don't think I'm going to sleep though. Wish that lady had said more about her sleeping patterns like how many days she goes without sleeping reckon it might be a bit longer than I do. Sleepless nights seem to affect a lot of people with this illness and it appears to be more than pain that causes the problem as it can just be the way that the illness affects the way you sleep.

Don't think I'll have any trouble not sleeping tonight anyway ... sp might as well stay up .. don't know if it's better to turn the light off and try to rest or stay up doing something that'll occupy me. Maybe with the extra problems I have right now it'd be better to stay focused on something ... probably ease off after a couple of days.

Still might doze a bit .. you never know.