Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday or Saturday

I know it's been like it for years and it's just part of the blogs now .. but the time .. Friday or Saturday?

The last post here is timed 7.30 or so on Friday evening which would be impossible as people will have realised if they've been reading the blog during the late evening and night as they'll have gone to bed before it appeared .. this is because Blogger isn't British and it's default time isn't timed to the UK and I haven't bothered to change it. Don't know just where they time the blogs to but I'll go and have a look

Ah .. I'm twinning with a few places including Vancouver and Tijuana.

It's now Saturday ... 6.20am .. though when it says draft autosaved that gives the right time on the type pad.

Shows the difference

BBC page last updated 00.29 Saturday, 15th May.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8684110.stm

My blog still says it's Friday 10.18pm .. just the way Blogger defaults the time setting.


Maybe I'll change it when the clocks change or maybe it should just stay as it it is