Saturday, May 15, 2010

Morning .. afternoon

A lovely day .. well, looks it anyway and I did just go out for a couple of minutes earlier on to test .. lol. A woman said at the hospital that it's meant to be a nice weekend. Well ... it is so far and let's hope it lasts.


Real time .. around 10.30 in the morning ....

So, still a while to go ..


Whoops time has gone past rather quickly ... it's 1.03pm now and I haven't done much except sorting myself out etc medically. Took ages this morning and I got through more of one of my new creams than I should have I think. Not the corticosteroid one though used a little of that last night where there'd been a bit of trouble on my nose and it has calmed it down.

Will stop here as I've just numbed my mouth and it's time for pills, a drink and something to eat. Have drunk today but not eaten much so I guess I better mix up a protein drink to take the place of the food. Should have asked for some Fortesips yesterday at the hospital I suppose .. a liquid meal in a little bottle with a straw.