Thursday, June 24, 2010

......................

It is difficult .. maybe it'll be a few days or so before things are better .. anyway he was still a bit muddled yesterday so we'll see. Should have gone to the doc .

Was just thinking of Dr Wei last time I saw him in A and E. There I was thinking why is this man asking all these questions when I'm feeling so ill. Why don't they just help but ofcourse they have to find out what is happening because it might not be anything to do with my illness that they are used to seeing.

Last time I ended up in resuscitation because they thought I might have a heart attack didn't but had three days having to have everything done for me because I could hardly move .. amazing how the nurses worked .. had someone with me most of the time for the first day on the ward doing obs and just keeping things ticking over .. such hard work.

Guess you can kind of think that it could be easier to tell what you're feeling than it actually is. Though they are trying to work out if you have certain conditions.

Anyway to me a headache is a headache .. though could be very bad .. but add a bit of a fever.