Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Brum

Well, downed the painkillers and went to Brum for a while, wasn't out for that long though. Pleased I went because I met someone I should've been in touch with. Anyway that's all sorted out now and I'll get in touch this evening at some point now that we've seen each other again.

I'm in a bit of a strange mood at the moment. I know it's just tiredness and getting though this part of the illness but I've been a little on the irritable side today. Think that's why I headed for Birmingham. As it turned out it was good that I did.

I was really depressed a few days ago and I knew that was the illness too but it just kind of sorted a few things out in my mind for me.

Right I'm going to cook dinner. Didn't last night and just ended up eating a sandwich and a yogurt. So, make sure I get it done tonight.

Wanna go through that disc too but I'm just a little headachy as well as a bit grousey so I might leave it for tomorrow. Though I think I might just have a peek at it.

Got the 3D computer arts magazine this month too which looks pretty good.