Saturday, June 02, 2007

Out of hospital

As for my health I know the next few weeks aren't going to be easy. I've plenty to do but coping with the physical side is going to be quite difficult. Seeing the bravery of people in the hospital'll help a lot though. It's not just the spiritual side of things that gives the strength to cope with this but also the people I've met. Well, some of them had stories to tell me that added to the spiritual side but there was also a bravery and strength to help as well.

And with all this going on we managed to laugh and joke.

I left me snoring cow and me snoring bear to look after and be looked after by two of the patients. They know what to do. Snore zzzzzzzzz snore. A kind of alternative to a sleeping pill. It's a bit like yawning, the bear starts snoring and you get all kind of sleepy and start snoring too.

The next few weeks will be difficult but I'll get through them then I can go back.

Now I'm going to sort me meds out and get me breakfast. There was porridge everyday in hospital. Really nice too .. just like the soup!!!!!