Friday, June 29, 2007

Up ... etc

Yesterday was quite painful with quite a lot of breakthrough pain .. but u get through it. Other than that it was quite a good day. Very warm and fuzzy. From all kinds of places, some quite a surprize. Don't know what it was about yesterday, but there you go.

Physically it was quite a difficult day though.

Today I had another rare illness to look up as I found out this morning that someone's mum has a rare illness. All good wishes sent there. It seems though that rare illness aren't rare in themselves, there are a lot of them about.

I'm just waiting to take my second dose of pain relief. I might add in a teeny bit of the herbal pain relief soon. Just a little bit at a time and see how things go. There are some herbs I shouldn't take or only take on a very temporary basis with this illness but this shouldn't be one of them.

I'm going to be trying a mixture of the granules with a pill for the MST pain relief and see if that changes anything. Best to see cause you never know if one thing will be better for you than another.

Right, time to take the pain relief.