Monday, June 25, 2007

Vrooooom

The day seems to've gone very quickly. Pills all took except for the last thing at night ones. I left them too late yesterday. The day before I took the MST too early for me. I like to leave the evening tablets of that reasonably late as they see me through the night. And the effects drift into when I wake up.

So, I suppose I better go and put the oven on. Be waiting for an hour before I can eat because I've just taken the evening dose of the steroid sparing drugs. I'm not sure why you have to wait. I might phone the company and ask because then I might understand about some of my other pills too. There are ones I have to take with food but will more be absorbed if I just take them with a little.

Who knows? Maybe for some medication it just isn't important.

Put up some pain medication info from one board to another and also found some info on the herbal remedy I've been wondering about which went up. Someone on the second board has shoulder problems from work and I was wondering if it might help her. It's good to belong to boards where people help you and then you can pass the same info on to other people.

You can always research on the net or pop into Holland and Barrett or somewhere similar for herbal information but it's nice just to pass the info on if people haven't thought about it.