Saturday, June 23, 2007

Back in fer a top up.

Back in to top up the pain meds, that's all I take middayish. The steroids are taken in the morning and the steroid sparing drugs are taken morning and evening. The rest all go down in the morning too. The pain meds are spread through the day.

Then go out and get some groceries. I bought some veg to make ratatouille yesterday or something like it. Got an aubergene, courgettes and a pepper which I'll add to a tin of tomatoes once their cooked. Even in me vaguely cooking days I was the master of the one pot meal as near as I could be. But I guess I'll be adding some veggie sausages to this .. cooked in the oven then chopped up.

Could add lentils or baked beans or any kind of bean and herbs and/or spices to change the texture and flavour and get all kinds of meals. Or, I suppose have one of me pickled eggs to garnish.

The possibilities are endless.

Anyway, healthy eating is the way to go. After all what you eat builds and keeps your body functioning. And, in this kind of way, is easy to manage cookingwise .