Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Reminder

Do not go out without having taken enough pain relief or your attention'll be on the pain not what you're doing. I need to be on the dose of pain relief I was on in hospital. The pain still breaks through some but it's a dose I can manage on ok.

It's not going to be forever. I was offered another drug to add to the cocktail of pain relief while I was in hospital but I said no. I might look into it again but just for when there's been a bad break through.

Apart from that I've had quite a sleepy day. Writing out some things for when I go to the doctor and getting a couple of other things sorted.

Cough is still ok. Still slightly there but just so much better and without oodles of phlegm.

Off to do dinner and have a look at one of The Works language tins. Little tins with some language cds in them. £2.99 .. not bad, huh.