Friday, June 15, 2007

Nicer day

Just a quick post. Up, medicated etc. I've found out now that my new tablets should be taken an hour before food .. ho hum .. started doing that yesterday thanks to Dr Taigbee and the team frm B.A.D (British Association of Dermatologists). I wonder because of absorbtion, you know, whether some of the medication might go out with the ruffage in the food. Some can't be taken on an empty stomach so I just eat a little with those and take my tummy protector pill as they're just once a day. Worth asking about I guess.

Taking some of me papers out, it's easier now with the pain relief to get things sorted, though not doing too much sorting out at a time.

Much nicer day than yesterday too. My cold's a lot better and there's a mixture of sunshine and clouds out there at the moment rather than yesterday's downpour when I wanted to go out.