Sunday, June 17, 2007

Healing

I was late ofcourse but I went off to the meeting/service .. depends if you're of the religious or philisophical persuasion. It's like Buddhism and there are the two branches.

I stayed afterwards for healing. First time I've ever been for that though I know really that the healing started when the illness showed itself and I wasn't frightened of dying. For an auto immune disease it's a pretty nasty one. Just the body deciding to attack itself and break down. I suppose rheumatoid arthritis must be one of the most common auto immune diseases. It's actually very, very similar to this one .. it just attacks the joints rather than the skin.

If I hadn't been there I probably would be feeling very different about the illness. So, healing started through being there as I slowly accepted a belief in life after death.

I arrived there two weeks before the illness showed itself and I had to go into hospital for the first time. Time has taken away the fear though when I have a cold I get a bit whoozy about things.

It's taken a long time to get through to me I guess. This last time in hospital totally convinced me.

And friendship .. well, I have people in my life who I can trust and to me that means a lot. That and my belief in passing over will see me through all this. As I said healing started some time ago.