Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Peace Festival

Well, no trousers again!!!! There were a few pairs on the stalls but not what I was looking for. Still I know where I can get them when I'm feeling a bit better. I did find a sunhat though which is going to be very useful this year cause obviously I'm going to have to protect my skin as much as I can.

I'd thought it was next weekend but someone phoned and said no, this one, so I quickly pottered down hoping that along with everything else there'd be a pair of trousers I'd want to buy but again trousers were pretty thin on the rails and I wanted a rather plainer pair than the few they did have there. I picked up a black pair in one of the charity shops on the way back. Didn't stay long cause yesterday I was just really tired. I bought a couple of butterfly rings, and some bracelets made from tiny beads woven into a flower desigh and a couple of hand ornaments where part is like a ring but is also attached around the wrist.

And, I did get caught in the rain though didn't get very wet as it was on my way back and I dived into a shop. The raindrops were really large. The downpour was rather like a wetter version of the hailstorm of a few weeks ago where there were very large hailstorms, though I just watched that through the hospital window rather than being out in it.

Partially medicated now. Been waiting after taking the steroid sparing drugs that should be taken an hour before food. Go and get breakfast now so I can take the pills that shouldn't be taken on an empty stomach.