Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday

Up earlier this morning though still feeling very tired. Medicated and all my medication ticked off as I take it. There's so much of the stuff it's best to do this. I need to order some more diflam spray too. Monday I guess or I could pop the request through the door today. See how I feel.

Anyway glad that the pain relief is more or less sorted out and that I know that I can go into the surgery and talk to my doc about anything that comes up knowing that he'll do his best for me. He knew the name of the other drug I'd been offered without me having to say hardly anything. I'd forgotten the name momentarily. For now I'll be sticking with things as they are and on a workable dose.

Said to him about mum, cause he looked after her during her time in the home, that I was now doing some of the very gentle exercises I used to take her through that we'd been taught up at the rehab and that the knowledge I had from looking after her was making things easier and more bearable for me.

Suppose it all does really. Massage those footsies and shoulders. I remember mum's feet as being heavy, though she was small, because there was a kind of resistance there as you lifted them, nothing to do with their size, just this stiffness and resistance.

Do the rehab exercises and adapt a few yoga exercises, though a lot are very similar anyway, so that I can do them. I've got leaflets with others on too to leaf through and choose which I think could be suitable.

Meditation for relaxation and it seems to increase me endorphins.

See how it goes.