Friday, June 22, 2007

The appointment

Well, off to see my doctor. And plenty of reassurance. I think I'll be able to manage on the pain relief at a good dose as it is now rather than having a new medication added. Which is what I'd prefer as I don't seem to be getting any really noticeable side effects from it. I know from way back when I was in my teens that this might not be the case with this other medication as a similar medication didn't agree with me.

Might be ok but better to be using what seems to be ok at the moment.

My cough has more or less gone.

I'm using a tea tree oil lotion for my blisters/ulcers which seems to be suiting them well too. Obviously this isn't healing the illness but it is working well just to dab on them. Just started a couple of days ago and it appears to be good stuff.

I forgot to ask him about the herbal pain relief for muscular problems. Might phone down or ring the company up who makes it or the companies who make my steroids and steroid sparing drugs ........ or everyone!!! I'm told that for some people it's very good but I'd like to find out if it's got any contra indications.

It'd be nice to know that there's something else there if I need it.