Saturday, June 23, 2007

And .....

Though it's been a long time I finally got the last part of the legal situation pointed out to me by events. All I can say is that I really didn't know that.

Astounding. Brill etc, etc.

I'd obviously been too ill to procede anyway. I'm not quite sure how I feel in that respect now but I'm still within the time limit but hopefully I can get it started next week. It's so much easier now.

Can ask someone else anyway. As I said it's so much easier now. Before there were so many ins and outs. Now it's approaching from a different tack using the previous case for as background.

It was very difficult before and I was very dubious about asking anyone else to handle it because it was so complicated but all that, while important, isn't the focal point anymore. Well, not to such a degree.

And, it really was something that I didn't know. Just a little fact out there.

In fact instead of the hours and hours and hours it'd've taken to go through and sorting out legal points it can probably be done in half an hour or less. Well, just naming the points anyway.