Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just for a while

The pain eased off a little. Shows that it might not be permanent. It was awful when I set out this afternoon. I mean bad .. regardless of the pain relief. But I went out again a bit later without having taken any more and it'd eased off considerable. Came back again to a lesser degree but it goes to show that it might possibly not be permanent by the time that part of all this has sorted itself out.

I was getting to the stage where I was wondering if I'd have to have my shopping done for me while it was at this stage. Not what I wanted but it was starting to look as if that might be how it was going to have to be.

Well, even if I have to it'll be with the knowledge that it might just be for a short period of time. I was starting to think it'd be the opposite so that half an hour or so has done me a lot of good.

Back taking my medication because I mustn't let the plateau of pain relief lessen because of a good half hour because that means when the pain comes back the pain relief'll be less effective. I have learnt my lesson when I've missed doses. It can be really noticeable.

Tomorrow I must do more sorting out then if I can. I don't want my head in a book or doing any art work at the momento. Too tired. But as for drawing I've pictures back in my mind which is something but the rest of me is totally zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Partly the illness, partly having to shove down this amount of pain relief. It's difficult to comprehend the amount I'm on and still being in this amount of pain.

Suddenly thinks .... it couldn't possibly be the magnets could it. I had put some on in the worst area. But, there had been a bit of movement because my breathing changed for a while. I wouldn't count on it though. I was reading a thread today on the bag where someone had used a magnet and was wondering whether it'd helped but then a day or so later had had to say that the pain was back. Period pains that time. I was hoping that she'd be painfree. Well, not just because I wanted the magnets to work but I wanted the thread to be a resounding success of painfreeness. I was left a bit reassured on that to some extent but nothing there that would help me.

Anyway I've four magnets stuck to me trying to sort out this pain. I'm not hopeful. It's not as painful as it was. It can get to the unbelievable stage at times. But it's still there and showing itself again.

I have got a fair bit of food in. All on the healthy side including fresh garlic as well as the dried stuff. People have said go and buy the big bags of pulses and spices but I'm afraid I'm just starting off with the frozen chickpeas and soya beans etc. I'll start with the rest later though I'll be grating a bit of ginger and garlic in.

Anyway, maybe it'll be coming to an end. I'm glad I've had to sort it out here. It'd've been far harder coping with the pace of life in the inner city. But on the other hand I'm used to it so maybe I'd've been fine. People were great when I was recovering from my injuries and I suspect if the same attitude was there it'd've bustled me along even if the pace of life was hard to keep up with while I'm like this.

But I was saying a couple of days ago maybe this has been better though I miss it dreadfully. Haven't any choice right now though til me cells get on the mend and the pain sorts itself out a bit more. Last time I tried the journey to London it wasn't fun afterwards and things are worse now .. though maybe on the mend.

Thanks to the two young people who helped me today after I had a spot of bother wiv me carrier bags. And to the woman yesterday who I had a great conversation with .... just when I needed to talk about things like that again with someone new.

So, even if tomorrow ain't good I now know that the pain mightn't be there for good at the level it's been and I tell ya I'd started thinking that way .. so today's been good in a way though for a while the pain had been tipping towards the worst it's been.

Maybe it'll be really bad again tomorrow but I now have that time today where it did ease off for some reason or other. It's not good again now but there was a change for a while today.

Just makes things look as if there's a chance that they might be different just as I was getting to the point of doubting. Shame it's painful again but that little time has made me wonder.

Dinner .. again it's veggie mince, potato etc. I have some fresh onions in my bag for cooking too!!!!!!! Along with a mixture of spices. I bought some daal today too .. ready prepared but I think my days of wandering to cooking that again are a bit in the future ... will go with the eggs.