Friday, July 27, 2007

Leave those alone!!!!!

In from doctors, steroid sparing pills down and marked off. I was quick with the book this time to mark the pills off. I really don't want to miss any more and if I forget then I just don't take em. Roll on the days when there are less to take and taking an extra one won't put things out of kilter.

At least an hour to go to dinner then!?!

Was thinking about that school. Can't remember where it was but it was just like the wall of a shed type structure that needed doing and I really couldn't see why it couldn't've just been sorted out. There were no high structures in the picture so safety wouldn't've been an issue.

Was just about to reach for my sugar free caramels then ... I've 50 mins or so before I can eat anything!!!! I expect caramels are about the worst things I could eat too. Shows how much my eating habits have changed though ... I've eaten three of them in about four days ... and my mind goes back to beans, beans and more beans.

Er ... and, no, I don't have a problem that a way. I stay firmly on the ground .. no jet proppelling!!! Never did .. so at least I'm not adding to the planet's problems in that way!!!!!

It's nice out there now. If I was well guess I'd be out for a walk. There does seem to be more movement on my right hand side ... maybe it is the new machine but it doesn't appear to be helping with the pain, though I know there will be a lot of pain as things start to move again. Well, I suppose it is helping .. I noticed a change the first time after I used it.

There's a muscle condition related to the cell illness I have and I've been wondering if that's affecting me at all. I know that it's more than that but I've been wondering if there's a connection.