Wednesday, July 25, 2007

One day at a time

I still go and read the inspirational thoughts. Pick your own and it's something to think about. Sometimes they are really hard and there's a lot of thinking to do. I'm aware how true they often are too .. though ofcourse there are lots of things happening every day and they can be adapted to all kinds of things.

But they've helped me a lot. But they keep my mind on track sometimes when I'm sleepy and ill. Remind me too that each day is a different day and that when I go to sleep at night that it is getting through one day at a time.

Today has been a hard day but it hasn't been a bad day. Though there was a disappointment and a resulting sadness but I'm glad that I know.

And, actually, it was good to find out. Means that I don't have to be wondering and wavering at all. If I could I'd give a stretch and a sigh as I now know that I know exactly where I stand on this point. But the stretching isn't too easy right now.

It was said it'd hurt a bit but that would be over quickly .. and it will be.

Life goes on however ill you are.

Mentally twirls (though is sad)

And I suppose I better potter off and find the peanuts for my veggie pie.