Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dinner .. a couple of hours after taking those pills

Dinner tonight: a bit of cauliflower cheese, tinned tomatoes and a fishless fishcake and some bread and marmite.

Think that's ok as far as the healthy eating goes!!!

Still tired and the pain's been bad today. I've bought something called an intrasound machine or something like that to try now but really I might have to accept that it's just a matter of waiting til the muscles sort themselves out a bit or having a different pain relief mixture worked out. Taking it makes a lot of difference but there's still a lot of pain there. Maybe I'm starting to develop a tolerance to the morphine but it works to a certain degree.

Pills sorted more or less: Got me MST to take and the last oramorph and paracetamol of the day. The steroid sparings were taken earlier around eightish.

All being marked down as I take them. Just getting used to it now.