Saturday, July 21, 2007

Still a bit on the Zzzzzzzz side

Up .. and still tired. A lot of the time I just want to doze these days .. but with the weather out there I guess there's not much to really make you want to get up and dash out in the mornings even if you're feeling well.

There's plenty to do though and the day's not long enough. Had a bit of a talk about this on one of the boards .. and, no, the day's never long enough, is it? There's always so much to want to do even if you are ill.

You don't have to be biking through the States up to Canada to have loads of interests keeping the brain ticking over and not wanting to sleep.

Keeps you busy and, I guess, keeps you happy.

I would like to be biking through the States up to Canada though. Infact, I'd quite like to be living in the States because of the vastness and things to explore. But, ofcourse, I won't be. But, still, if I was well, it would be nice to plan, get on the bike and go.

If I was there I would rather be heading off to Louisiana than Nova Scotia but for her going to Nova Scotia is more of a holiday and adventure than going to Louisiana I guess 'cause it's in a different country.

I dunno her trip's just caught my interest though and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the photos.

Three weeks to go though I am an emailing companion while they're away but I've still got to wait to see the photos and hear more about the whole trip.

Well, I better get a move on I suppose. Second dose of pain relief coming up for me and then I'm out for a bit. But ... not for far. lol!!!

Sigh.


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz