Saturday, July 21, 2007

Searching for the pain relief.

Having a quick burst with the TENS machine. It says on the package that the machine is widely used and recommended by physiotherapists and doctors so I'm willing to give it a go. The pain does vary and some of it could be down to the machine I guess.

Got a load of soya stuff in too. I'm missing my soya foods and think it's time to start eating more again. It's easier eating more dairy things in your diet I guess but I'd like to be more on the vegan side again. It's just working out what's the best. But it is easy to drift at the moment so back to more of a mixture.

Back to meditation too. Some of my friends do and I don't. I mean too but I get tired and then forget. Though I did about fifteen minutes a couple of nights ago. I can practice reflexology on my feet and things like that. When I'm back in London I guess I can ask other people to do it for me (hum?!!!!).

Om Mani Padme Hum

http://dharma-haven.org/tibetan/meaning-of-om-mani-padme-hung.htm

Should really get down to it .. maybe I'll discover the way through to pain relief through it.

Hum ........

Well, thy say there's a method that can help reduce pain that's taught in some pain clinics. I would like to find out what it is.

I'll do a bit of gentle exercising too. Well, I do a bit when the pain relief is high enough. Just a little too .. 30 secs here 'n' there.

I'll go back to keeping my diary over the next week for the hospital .. both about the muscle and blister pain. In detail. I don't like being on the medication but it's much better being in less pain and tired than having the pain exhausting you.

And I must remember with the TENS machine to take it off when I've finished with it rather than getting the pads pulled off and fluffy when I get up to move somewhere. Quickly does eye exercise!!!!