Sunday, July 29, 2007

.......

Up late but have done the steroid sparing pills etc., etc. Just having something to eat so I can take the steroids. Done and marked off. Have had the TENS machine attached to me back some of the time while waiting. I can't feel it as much as I could to start off with half an hour ago but that could be to do with the batteries I guess. It's there with the magnets but who's to know really. I have it so I'll use it.

Oh, yeah, and the calcium tablet to counteract the effects of the steroids as well. Burrows back into box. I prefer the lemon flavoured ones but me doc, looking after me health, prefers these!!!!!!! You're not meant to chew these ones. Just as well ... cause .... Yuck!!!!! To the degree that you know that they just have to be better for you.

He's on holiday. 'ow will I survive. I'll do me best not to revert back to a lemon flavoured calcium tablet lifestyle.

Ofcourse I now have to watch my vit D intake ... not too much. Though as you get older metabolism becomes slower and ofcourse the steroids slow things down too but with the calcium pills (+vit D) it's worth looking at what you're doing.

Right, off to clean me teeth ... ouch .... ouch ..... blah di blah!!!!!

Sigh.