Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tuesday

Took the first of the extra MST pills a couple of hours ago so that's 300 both morning and evening as a plateau for the other pain relief. I take a 200 and a 100 pill now. See how that goes once it's built up over a couple of days but I guess it'll have to go up more while all this is being sorted out.

My doc cleared up some of my questions about dosage that had worried me so that's alright now.

I slept through last night fine but things were painful this morning and I was very pleased knowing that I had the new MST ordered.

Read some of a massage book last night reading about the pairs of nerve endings coming out from the spine. Kinda skim read it but will go back and read it more throughly later on. Reminded me of reading earlier this week in the news of a dentist who's offering his patients massage amongst other things. I was trying to remember what therapy my dentist offered to people who got nervous about going to the dentists but couldn't.