Monday, March 10, 2008

Er ....................

..................... I tried to contact people through Jamie but he could only do so much. What I didn't know was that Dugdale Ward doesn't have anywhere you can use to get on the net so I poodled off down there thinking I'd be able to post from there.

Um ...... no!!!!!!

It's a ward where u wait to go home while you seemingly don't need intensive nursing. I was taken there for a few days before I came back here just incase I wasn't well enough to come back. I had been extremely ill when I was taken into hospital and couldn't let people know what had happened for a few days .. then I got quite a lot better but was still seen as needing critical nursing so I went to a ward where I could post from ... and then off to Dugdale which is the place they'll keep you either while waiting to be found a nursing home or something like that when you're not very well ... or when you appear to be off the critical list but could still need nursing ... where I couldn't post. It just never occured to me that it'd be different from the other wards I'd been on.

It is a very nice ward but I was a bit flumoxed by the lack of net facilities. I suppose they mightn't be used so much there and so it wouldn't be cost productive to have them.