Saturday, February 23, 2008

Walking ... just walking

Walked down to the end of town and back again though I had to rest both ways. As I went through the park there wasn't a problem finding somewhere to sit. I know one person who donated a bench to the park. Maybe more even and we just haven't talked about it but I know for sure that she did. I was going to because I used to go with mum to feed the squirrels but in the end decided that the home should have the money for the residents. I could have ended up sitting on my bench if I'd decided otherwise.

I doubt if I would've been able to do that a couple of weeks ago. It's not long since trying to walk back from the doctors was a definite no no. The real changes seemed to have started when I started doing exercises that I thought might help. Walking kind of gets things moving. It's best if I sit down and rest after a few minutes walking so that the changes since I was last walking around can settle down.

Walking back wasn't easy for a while but then there was a bit more movement and adjustment and my breathing improved again.

Just sitting round tonight .. been playing games most of the evening. A go on gem shop and others. I've got to start doing other things. Think I was kind of thrown out of kilter last night because I turned in so late. I'm interested but whoozy!!!!!