Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday

It's quite windy today. Didn't sleep that well last night and listening to the wind brought back memories of mum. Well, it's coming up to Mother's Day and all the cards are in the shops. I've been trying to fine my LJ which I wrote while looking after her but I can't find it and no one can remember what it was called now.

I have so many lost diaries/journals/blogs on the net. Most created when I was looking at different templates .. some'll've been deleted because some sites give you a week or so to get writing and if you don't they delete your blog and membership to the site and you have to start all over again if you want to be a member.

I've five blogs of me own .. the four here and one on another site that I've had for years .. lost me password to it and then didn't bother with it for a year or so and then couldn't remember where it was or what it was called!!! And neither could anyone else. Found it again after looking through a notebook and finding all the info. It's a friends only one .. I set it up when I left LJ and came over to Blogger because I couldn't see any privacy controls on Blogger back then. Just four of us read it and as they didn't keep a diary really .. they were just there so that they could access the Friends Only settings to read my diary. Friends only means you had to have to have the writer's permission before you can see what's written in the diary or blog. I just have the one private one and that's me butterfly one where Ijust chat to some people I know, some IRL and some friends I just know over the net. I just sent the address round for people to come in if they wanted to join in when I found the details again just before I went into hospital last. We chatted mainly about how I was in hospital and what they were doing. I found the screen quite difficult to type on in hospital and it was easier just writing there than going round the different sites telling people how my day had gone and it meant I could keep in touch everyday. It was too private really to put up in Blogger as I was feeling very ill at times.


So ... yeah .. four blogs here: A Place in Thyme .. Blogging Lemuures .. Dancing in the Dark With The Stars All Around .. and .. Drifting through Space.

Doubt if I'll forget where these are!!!!!

One diary on a different site which is Friends only. I've been thinking of making it open to people who've got a diary on the site if other people who've written in the comments don't mind .. if not .. I'll start a new diary there cause a diary I've been reading has just gone Friend's only and I'd like her to add me .. only trouble is because my diary's friends only she's never read it.

I've also said now .. not only will I let people know how I am everyday but I'll try and write in the mornings too soon after I get up .. well, before midday anyway!!! Well .. you know me ... always late!!!!

The wind reminded me of mum and my journals and blogs .. not just because of the LJ but also because when I started blogging a lot of it was about climate change and mum had noticed that it had got windier twenty or so years ago. She used to say there always seems to be a breeze now .. and there did. I noticed the change too and it became very obvious later on when my sunhats used to get blown off quite a lot.

Think I was awake last night cause I still have a bit of a cold. So many people are saying how tired they are. Me too which isn't surprising considering my illness and all the medication plus my colds. Anyway, started meditating again early this morning as they say that meditating can offset lost sleep.

Going to start a kind of timetable for my day too so that I start to get more done.