Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gud afternoon

Back from me Wednesday shopping trip. My back!!!!! Things are well and truly on the move but it's getting a bit painful but at least I know what's happening. I walked round Sainsbury's without me stick or the trolley which was pretty good.

Think we were both rather tired today ... me, cause I went to bed too late as usual. I woke up early too .. just as well really as the district nurse came early to see to my back. I wasn't sure if they were going back to seeing me three times a week this week or next. Obviously it was this week so just as well I was up and ready rather than asleep. I keep on saying I'll turn in earlier .. think I've made it a couple of times so far.

I suppose all the new movement is tiring too but it's good to be doing it. Just have to put up with the extra aches and pains .. some of the pain's very sharp when things first move but that's only momentarily and it often comes with a kind of burning sensation. Afterwards there's a duller deeper sensation. The pain breaks through the amount of pain relief I'm taking at the moment .. I can have a bit more than I'm taking at the moment and think I might while this is going on. Dunno yet though ... see how it goes.