Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday

Went out this afternoon .. though not for long. Quite a few people sneezing .. feel as if I've one lurking too .. though I feel much better.

Got some food in and a couple of those soft cushions that they're selling in kinda tote bags at The Works. Thought they might be good for my back. Worth a try. I could have a special mattress to sleep on from the hospital but these might be just what I need. I'd been looking at them for a long time thinking that they might help but couldn't make my mind up whether to try them.

Still drifting in and out of very short naps. It's a combination of my illnesses and the medication with the added cold. But I don't feel too bad all things considered. I know the doctors were very worried for a while but not as much now.

Moving hasn't been so easy today as the muscles are definitely on the move. Youch!!!! Doesn't help to be carrying heavyish shopping. Well, it does in some ways cause it's pulling things around and that's good. It's just that it doesn't feel too good. Still even though the movement is very focused around my ribcage it's not causing as many problems as it was. I had to sit down when I got in but wasn't as wheezy as I would've been once.

I bought about eight of those books from The Works .. have given away four of them, the other four'll be going back with me. I'm reading about a chapter at a time and sitting thinking about what I've read.

Pause for phone call ................

Back again with dinner on!!!!!!!

Time sure flies .. sorted out some medication before .. can do the rest now. Have done.

Tomorrow I'll try and start sorting things out again .. flat .. work etc!! Today I was dozing too much .. inbetween game playing. Just too tired to do much else.