Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Dozed off early last night. I'd been chatting on the phone and had thought that I'd start structuring my time more so turned the computer off and went to read. Still reading the same book .. I'd really wanted to see if he cited some verification of what he said .. he had .. still want to read the rest though. Anyway, I decided to have a rest before reading and dozed off.

Woke up later to get some pain relief, spent an hour up and then went back to sleep again waking up at about eight this morning so that was a fair amount of sleep.

Must have been dreaming about the bone sparing pills the first time I woke up as that was what was on my mind. That'll be taken on Sunday morning. Guess they might've been on my mind because I'd been talking to someone else who takes them a couple of days ago who was with me in a queue and then they'd been mentioned at the hospital yesterday. I very rarely remember dreams .. that wasn't the most interesting to wake up in the middle of but I guess it was relevant. Much prefer the musical ones to the medication ones!!!!!

Started the new dose of steroids this morning. More pills to take as they're a different strength .. 2.5mgs rather than 5mgs and with the trade name rather than the generic drug name on the containers so it all seemed rather different this morning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_drug