Saturday, February 09, 2008

Up, fed .. etc.

Up, fed and medicated. I wasn't quite so puffy as I usually am when I woke up this morning which was quite a surprise. The pain and pressure weren't so good but I could feel how things had moved over night and how there was more expansion as I breathed . But, still it wasn't as bad as it could be. The expansion thing is very uncomfprtable though.

I was thinking last night that before I'd get a day or so when things felt better then the muscles would move again and the pain and breathing problems would get worse. This time it's not so bad at all ... well, relatively speaking!!!

I rested yesterday as I pottered around town. Probably for the best I guess and it does make me feel better however I am. I'm still tired though not as bad as I have been. One of the nurses I see said there're a lot of bugs around at the moment and while I've been anything but cold free I've not developed any secondary infections with them.