Saturday, February 02, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzz or zzz

I turned in much too late last night and am really tired this morning. Kind of defeats the purpose if I stay up late but then the next day I'm too tired to do anything much!! Sort of spend the whole day tired out just for missing three or so hours sleep during the night. I often feel better in the evenings as the pain relief is doing it's job pretty well, especially after the evening MST and it seems a shame at the time to go to sleep but if I don't I feel really tired the next day.


As far as the sleep paralysis goes I was fine. I did wonder if it'd happen again but not to worry if it does cause now I know what it feels like there's no need to worry because it's harmless. I know too that it sometimes it can go on for several minutes rather than the 30 seconds/a minute that it happened to me. Best just to relax and see it out or try to blink or just move a finger or something to get moving again. Fortunately knowing about it makes it a lot less worrying.