Saturday, January 26, 2008

Waiting .......... !!!!

The link on the previous post's working now!! I've been doing a little sorting out and'll soon be off to get some rest. Been waiting to take me last dose of paracetmol for the day as I was a bit late taking it earlier on and had to wait til near midnight to take the next one. Still there you go. Don't mind really cause I'll be up at eight. Tonight I want to make sure that I get the last one in as I take the bone sparing pill tomorrow that has to be taken before any other medicines so I have to wait half an hour after taking it before I can take any pain relief. Eight o'clock's a good time to start the day I guess as far as the pills go. I can't take any medicine, eat anything or drink anything other than water for half an hour after taking the pill because of possible reactions that would stop it working. I also have to drink a glass of water with it and try and stay sitting up and, if possible, move around a bit.

My steroids are now taken away from the calcium pills too as I suppose it's possible in some people that they could interfere with the calcium absorbtion if taken with the calcium pills.

I was reading too that steroids can interfere with your moods. Guess I've been lucky there though I do get to feel tired but I think that could be from the illnesses and all the pain relief. I'm told that morphine can make you feel tired and I take quite a lot of it.

Well, time for the oramorph and paracetamol.