Monday, January 14, 2008

Well, did potter off eventually

Didn't really fancy going out today but wandered off to Tesco early evening. There's a lot of movement going on at the moment and I wasn't sure if going for a walk was a good idea. But, I made it there and back ok though was wheezing a lot by the time I got in. One of my leg muscles had moved suddenly while I was out too but it didn't hurt or cause any problems .. as usual it was my lungs having to adjust to being more active that made walking hard.

I keep on thinking there can't be much more to do now but it looks as if the next few weeks will be carrying on much the same. Today did feel quite different though because I could feel more muscles moving as I walked along.

I don't suppose I'm ever going to be well again but it looks like there's still a lot of improvement to make.