Thursday, January 03, 2008

thursday

Too tired to do much at the moment. Guess it's cause I've had a cold. In other ways things are still improving though.

My medication's changed a bit .. the steroid sparing drugs have taken the place of some of the steroids. Now I take three steroids instead of eight. The first steroid sparing drugs I was put on didn't suit me very well .. these ones are much better. I take an anti sickness pill too now if I feel I need it . Sneezing can make me wretch at times .. it's just a muscular reaction. Though the last time might've possibly been because I'd caught the norovirus that's going round the country .. maybe not though cause I was just wretching after sneezing and just for one morning. I don't sneeze and then wretch like I did when the muscles first tightened up though and was actually rather surprized when it happened again. Maybe it was just down to how the muscles had moved again.

I've been lucky as far as colds go and don't generally develop a chest infection or any secondary infections which is surprizing because some of the medication I take makes you more susceptible to them. My doc says that I must have a strong immune system. Anyway means I don't have to add anti biotics to the heap of medication I'm already taking. Less to have to remember!!!!

The muscles have moved enough now so that it doesn't hurt so much or have me gasping for breath when I wash my hair. Guess more flexibility is back there.

Don't listen to much music at the moment. I downloaded the free demo from here though

http://www.unisontherapy.com/products.htm

Still have only listened to it a few times.

Have also been listening to some of John Frusciante's music.