Monday, September 10, 2007

Well, I am up!!! Pills taken and marked off. I'm on a higher dose of morphine now but will be going to the Pain Clinic soon because my doc doesn't want to put the MST up any higher at the moment because it can have a sudden rush on effect where you become very tired. I'm on a high dose now and am still getting a lot of breakthrough pain.

Room is sorted out. Interesting thing: I gave a few things for schools. Not much .. but I was asked if I'd donate a few books etc if I didn't want them. So I gave a couple of arty things, a budget cd rom from Woolies "31 different languages" cause I had 2 .. I like looking through it and had misplaced my first one but found it again, a City and Guilds physiotherapy book, some notepads and a couple of other things.

Do the schools really want books and cd roms etc that much.

Had to look the number of different languages up incase I got it muddled with the number of different nerve endings from the spine as they'd been very much on my mind too and similar.

I was surprized that they wanted them but was told that they would like things that were educational. Someone said that it was like Christmas. There you go. I suppose it was because it was different from what they have.

I almost had the City and Guilds book back as it was for an older age group .. college rather than school I thought .. but was told no, they'd like that too .. and had, infact, said before, that it looked very interesting. And, so it is.