Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wednesday

Not been a good start to the day as far as pain goes and I've had to take rather a lot of oramorph to go with the MST. Will be in contact with my doc soon.

There's been a lot of movement and sounds as things change around but the pain that's gone with it has been difficult .. so out with the oramorph .. and .. that has started to help now. And now that the pain's receded a bit I can appreciate some of the jokes and funny things that've drifted before my eyes on the net today.

Other problems? Well, words are still running into each other a bit. Whoosh .. like the sound of the wind they're gone and I don't always catch on to them. Think that's due to muscle movement around the ears but I'm ok most of the time in a slow conversation and don't have to ask people to repeat things too often. Sound is softer too so things can go past me right now without me hearing if it's more like background noise. The tinitus isn't so bad though .. no more bagpipe sounds .. don't know what was going on round the eardrums that day. It's cleared up though. Strangely it was quite melodic as has been other kinds of tinitus I've had as the muscles have shifted position a little around the ears.

Music: I kept on bursting into songs from South Pacific and My Fair Lady yesterday cause of a game that's on one of the boards I visit. Otherwise things've been a bit quiet.

It's been a pleasant day here weatherwise. There's a glimpse of the sun shining through the clouds now.