Wednesday, February 06, 2008

To Sainsburys .. by car!!!!

Back in after going off to Sainsburys to get some shopping. She's used to me buying rice cakes and stuff like that and this week came back with some for herself. A diet looms!!!!! Just a little one though. Rice cakes and crispbreads etc are on the menu.

It's so warm out there today. You don't even have to add for the time of year really .. though ofcourse it is. I have to be a wee bit careful I guess though we went by car over to Sainsbury's naturally. Me early morning walk had been over to the main street here and hadn't really got me hoping that I'd be mozzying up to Sainsburys and back complete with shopping.

Though it would've been nice. I wouldn't even if I could ofcourse.

Sighs deeply and promises that fingers are NOT crossed.