Friday, February 08, 2008

Leaving ......

Obviously been thinking about mum too. I looked after her til she went into the home and then I stayed because she didn't want me to go really. She was very ill and what she had to go through wasn't pleasant. I spent quite a bit of time over there with her and was pleased how they treated her. That's why they got the prezzies. They tried to give her as much freedom as was possible in the situation while still caring for her.

I was starting to feel very tired though which I guess was because this illness had started wrecking my body though hadn't shown any symptoms that could lead to a diagnosis. And then tiredness in that situation wouldn't be surprizing anyhow I guess.

Still I'll be on my way back soon. The exercise I'm doing seems to be helping a lot. Be choosing another to add to it soon and be trying some of the breathing exercises. Suppose I could do the alternate nostril breathing now as I already know that one. Not sure if it's in the book but I learnt that from Richard Hittleman many years ago .. back in the 70s I think.