Saturday, February 09, 2008

Yeah ......

Going out was reasonable today. Not the battle to get back that it'd been in the past anyway. I guess things might have got to a stage where most changes aren't going to be as difficult to manage as they were. Though havi8ng said that I'm sitting here with my breathing a bit puffed after getting up to get me pills. I guess it's just the breathing settling in after being out though because now I have to adapt to the changes that'll have caused. Obviously walking around moves things a bit too.

Didn't do my exercise this morning either but'll soon get down to that after all it doesn't take very long. I can feel how things have changed since I've been doing it. Guess I wish I'd started earlier.

Someone I know had a bad chest infection a little while ago and gets a bit wheezy .. don't know if it'll help him too with his problem.

Obviously I do any exercises gently. I noticed that some of the exercises in the book resemble exercises that you do in physiotherapy.

I'd already added the Tibetan Relaxation book from The Works. I said to someone that it looked like an excellent book but I hadn't really felt like doing anything much so hadn't started doing anything from it. For now I'll work my way through what I can do from the Yoga Bliss book.

My walking was a lot better today. There's still a lot of pressure cause my muscles are tight but at the moment it's not as bad as it was.