Thursday, February 14, 2008

I am tired ... but

Didn't feel too bad as the day went on but maybe I am getting a cold. I'm tired. Get dinner .. do my meds and I'll probably just settle down with a book for the rest of the evening. I don't know when it's best to turn in really. I guess about 12.00 or so to fit in with the pills. Start taking them about eight in the morning.

Got to get in touch with a couple of people who've got back in touch with me. I was hoping that they would .. and they have. One goes back to the Birmingham days but she moved away and we got out of touch and the other I hoped hadn't gone for good and hoped she'd turn up somewhere again. Wasn't sure how but she has .. which is really nice!!!!

Waves!!!!

Bought a couple of second hand books. One'll be very intertesting and useful as someone I know is interested and sometimes talks about it's subject and I don't know that much. And a very interesting book on relaxation .. which I might need when I've finished the other!!! Bought them both from the Oxfam bookshop. Also found a book on the 60s which should bring back memories. There's a table book of photos of the early days of the Rolling Stones which is so good it brought the times flooding back into my memory. Probably, for me, one of the most evocative music books I've seen. I was browsing through a copy in The Works a couple of days ago and was really surprised just how evocative it was for me.

Anyway, off to do dinner.