Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday

I'm enjoying myself on the games sites too. Don't know why I didn't head over earlier. Started aafter my two week trial with Lumosity. It's a lot of fun though I'm not a paying member and won't be until I go back to London.

Sneeze!!

I have a lot of favourite games I guess .. they change all the time,

Part sneeze!! Not so good that time but recovered quickly!!! It set up a bit of a spasm. Didn't know that was what was happening until one of the nurses told me. I'm ok again now. Took about three or so minutes to settle down and it wasn't too bad. I was ok once I'd sneezed properly .. even though it was just a tiny sneeze.

Guess I'll concentrate on my exercises more too. I was saying yesterday that I sometimes hold back cause I know there's going to be more pain though at the same time I know that the sooner things are sorted out the better and doing a few exercises is the way to go. Actually it's really good .. things have improved a lot since I started doing the breathing and stretching exercices but I should imagine that it's going to be difficult.