Monday, March 10, 2008

Well, yeah .........

I've really got to sort these blogs out so they're as they were before. I look at the titles and am not sure which was which really. It's been quite a while since I've had most of these blogs going. I'm sorting out my diary too. It's a pretty goood place to just chat because obviously comments are turned on. There are a lorra good mornings and good nights to be sure but there is other conversation that breezes past that and how many pills I've taken that day and that I've ticked 'em all off correctly.

But .. fer now .. I'm turning in .. just been up for more oramorph. I'll also start reading some of the things I said I would. Guess me other reading's more or less come to an end now. Wish I'd taken it in to hospital but it doesn't matter really. Glad I read the other book.

Right, I've got to get some more sleep.