Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sunday

Missed Tesco .. but it didn't matter .. was only after bags and cleaning stuff and that can wait a day or so.

Talked to a young woman I knew from when we were in hospital together. It was so good to see her and to see her so much better. She's getting married soon which is great. Says her partner's done a lot to help her.

Found some ambient music in The Works .. 10 cds for £5.99 .. it's either 10 or 12 .. can't remember offhand .. should be good for meditating to. I don't usually use music but it might help with the pain to start off with until I get used to meditating every day again. The pain can be a bit distracting. Hopefully the music will distract me from that. I think they were playing one of the cds in the shop while I was there .. it was very relaxing.

I seem to live my life through The Works .. what with Gordon Smiths books, the glasses and now the music .. I buy pens and paper and pencils from there too .. and other interesting books. There's always something that's intereting. The glasses especially cause I was just thinking that I needed a new pair .. didn't expect to get them for £1.99 though. lol!!! I just need them to read with. The 2.50 ones .. the same as I've done for ages.. since about a year after my injuries. I thought my sight was getting worse but it seems to have gone back to how it was again.

I didn't get the pills from Holland and Barrets but have some gel. The capsules weren't vegetarian .. and because of the tummy problems I wasn't too keen on openning the capsules before taking them. If I find vegetarian ones I might give them a go .. otherwise let it be absorbed through the skin and see what that does.

Breathing's been a bit better than yesterday. It wasn't good at all. I think it could've been very painful too but I upped the oramorph for a while to cover it. I am very tired though.