Wednesday, February 04, 2009

wednesday

Got taken out shopping today ... Warwick's Tesco and up to Sainsburys to get a selection of ready meals and other odds and ends .. and for a natter and look around I guess too. We had a nice time out.

Didn't go out this afternoon cause I hadn't been very well last night and I thought, after the morning out, it was better to just rest later on. Had felt sick yesterday evening .. just suddenly came on .. lasted for about two hours .. then I sneezed and it cleared up. Used to be the other way round .. would sneeze .. be sick .. then rushed into hospital in great pain because of the spasms getting stuck because I'd swollen up ... vomiting and sometimes sweating so much that they were changing me and the sheets, once I was in bed on the ward, every fifteen minutes or so for a while.

Can't remember if that was the 24hr or 48hr ward .. anyway the one next to Nicholas Ward .. they were great .. really looked after me when I was incapable of doing anything for myself. And, often very worried for me too .. but they always saw me through.

I wondered if I was heading for hospital last night again .. but I was ok. Didn't feel too good when I woke up this morning ... stomach was painful and I wondered what would happen .. basically ... hospital or Sainsburys .. but I was ok .. was rather breathless when I climbed the stairs here and wondered again about going out .. but things were ok.

Stomach still rather tender and I'm obviously a bit puffy inside but it's not causing the trouble it used to .. so no ambulance dashes into Warwick.

Spoke to the guy who's ill that I mentioned a little while ago this evening. He's depressed about things but that's not surprizing .. we hadn't really expected the change around in his health. But, still, he could be fine .. he'll need to go through some pretty rough treatment .. but not for too long .. but hopefully it'll turn out alright. There's nothing I can do this time .. different sort of cirumstances cept be there to talk to. Fingers crossed for him, huh.