Sunday, January 25, 2009

.................

Did get out this evening though wasn't too keen to go cause I was still rather queasy and tired ... not surprizing. Very glad I went though .. just a very nice time. People said that I looked very tired but I enjoyed myself and liked being there.

Dave was singing .. the guest was funny and caring. Nice chat and a cuppa afterwards .. and there were even chocolate biscuits and someone had bought there lovely little dog along with them. One of the women started singing Mull of Kintyre and you should have seen the look of love and wonder on the dog's face. He was obviously enjoying his evening too ... don't know if he had tea and a biscuit.

Am off to bed now. I had zero sleep last night. Hope to go on Monday but it's in the morning and I'm not sure if I'll be up and out on time.