Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday

Well, didn't wake up knowing a theory of everything. To be honest I wonder if we ever really will know on this plane. I said ages ago I wondered if we have the capability of understanding everything in the universe and beyond. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong beause I don't have the slightest idea why there's anything at all .. or a place for there to be anything at all.

I do know people who've worked things out in their sleep .. not that that was ever going to happen realistially .. be nice to wake up with the real theory of everythig but let's face it it ain't going to happen.

I know what the guy was saying though .. and he was astounded that his hard work had paid off. I don't know .. maybe there had been times when something he'd thought would never work out came through unexpectedly.

I was listening to an interview with him last night but wasn't conentrating o it and was too tired anyway and not feeling very well. Woke this morning feeling bad too .. didn't really want to get up cause I knew things would be worse for a while too as my body sorted itself out from the hours I'd been asleep. I'll listen again tonight.

http://itc.conversationsnetwork.org/shows/detail3699.html

I still think that the answer to everything might be too difficult for us to understand because it involves things our physical minds aren't able to understand .. not as far as the universe goes but to the answer to why there is anywhere. I might be wrong and, ofcourse, there could be a chance that we are evolving to understand .. but, maybe not .. who knows!!!!

Questions .. questions .. huh!!!

(Then if you read the ADC book or whatever, study and think through your and your friends experiences in that and related topics and come out thinking that there is another different realm as well to be considered there is even more to wonder about. Does the same rule of nature apply here as well. But, I suppose as that has more in theory than out of it it's best to stick to the universe and beyond on our physiCal level .. rather than pondering that on a physiCs level at least.

Really, though, that's different to the universe etc cause that is still on a level of theory muh more than finding a theory of everything for the universe.)

Always write down things too. I've lost a lot because I didn't .. and now I can't remember little bits and pieces over the years.

Done me meds and better get a move on I guess.