Thursday, January 15, 2009

....................

Well, off to bed now .. or very soon anyway. Just been page hopping on My Space and .. thinking completely unrelated things. lol!!!

Well, I'm tired. I oasionally just potter round the site though .. start off on a friend's page and end up miles away from anyone they know .. as far as I know anyway. I like page hoping round musician's pages quite a bit and listening to all the music .. most i've never heard before.

I've found a couple of old friends along the way to say hi to. Tonight I was a little preoccupied though and was just glancing at the pages listening to whatever music they had playing whether it was their own or other peoples. One page woke me up enough to save it to go back again to listen to sometime but generally I wasn't taking too much notice.

Right, off to bed .. I keep on promising people I'll turn in earlier .. but never do. it's not just the nights I can't sleep but when I know I will doze off reasonably easily I still stay up past midnight. It's 11.20 though now and I'll soon be off to bed .. take me book .. it's great really .. just not quite what I expected .. thought it'd be more technical than it is with lots more examples and explanations right across the board when it's concentrating more on the people and the Santa Fe institute in detail rather than the work that would be going on there in detail.

Santa Fe Institute

http://santafe.edu/


Anyway, I'm getting my mug of soup and my meds and my book and turning in now.

Though it looks as if the book will have to be left except for a bit of soup time til tomorrow.