Thursday, January 08, 2009

...................

Yup .. walked to Sainsburys. Where I went the other day and had to get the bus back. Walked up in the cold but was fine.



This keyboard is just getting worse and worse .. it was never very good but gradually more and more keys are getting dodgy. I've tried cleaning it but it still doesn't work very well.



I can't remember if the last time I walked up there before this was the time I had that blister the size of a hen's egg on the side of my little toe .. can't remember which foot .. and can't be bothered to look back in my blogs to find out .. left foot? .. right foot? Just before the auto immune illness was diagnosed .. so that's about two and a half years ago. Don't think I went up there again after that .. though that was before the bone and muscle problems started through taking the steroids.

Just had to warn someone I know about that as her partner's just been put on steroids .. though it's a low dose so hopefully he'll be ok .. I don't know what dose can start causing problems if you don't watch your calcium intake and have a bone sparing tablet.. He has other bone problems too. Hopefully he'll stay on them cause if he does it'll mean that he'll be in a lot less pain than he's been in for a long time. If he's taken off them it'll mean that he does't have the illness he's just started treatment for. If he does have the illness he'll be in a lot less pain in a few days!!!!!!!!!! His GP's started treatment before his next appointment with his consultant to get the results of the test because the steroids can stop the pain of his illness in about a week. No point having to wait in pain for six weeks when you don't have to.

I'm starting me other blogs up again .. sorry .. I've started my other blogs up again .. sorry .. i've started one of my other blogs off again .. not up to sorting all .. let's check ... lol!!! 4 out .. got these 2 up and running now. have to look at the other two and see what they were about .. it's been a long time.

Got to finish a post on t'other one and link to Leonardo and mum!!!!! Leonardo is back with his family.